Do you have an Enduro race booked for this Season???
This package will get you ready to race!!!
2019 Dates are May 10-12th, June 14-16th and September 6-8th – £350 per person
The “Enduro Camp” is our take on a 3 day package getting you ready to race any Enduro Events you have booked this season.You will ride the greatest technical Enduro trails in the Dark Peak area of the Peak District National Park.
– Cut-Gate (remote, long and fast with flow)
– The Beast (super tech rock fest)
– Cavedale (super tech rock fest)
– Stanage Edge (super tech rock fest)
– Jacobs Ladder (remote, long and fast with loose rocks)
– Lockerbrook (super fast, rocks and roots)
– Hagg side (natural berms and rocks)
– Devils Elbow (super fast, roots and twisty)
– Derwent Edge (super fast, rocks and twisty)
Obviously to get to the start of these there may be one or too challenging climbs (Kinder Scout, Margery Hill, Win Hill to name a few) included to check your fitness but if it suits the group we will also do some Van Uplift shuttles to get you to the top and hitting the descents faster.
Finally, after the amazing riding you will then be taken care of by the Beavers Croft Team who will ensure you get amazing healthy nutritious home cooked food and really comfortable surroundings to help you recover. Check their details on the link below.
This package is charged at £350 per person for a Friday to Sunday. Individual and group (max. 8) bookings are welcomed. Includes 2 nights Accommodation, Food and Dinner drinks. To check availability or book please use the contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.